Ancient Ceylon Tours Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://ancientceylon.lk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on
Ancient Ceylon Tours' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a
license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ancient Ceylon Tours' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ancient Ceylon Tours at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Methods Of Payment
We accept the following forms of payment provided by WEBXPAY Payment Gateway
- Master Card
- American Express
Your payments are processed entirely on the Secure Payment Sites operated by The Haton National Bank (HNB) for Master and Visa card payments and The Nations Trust Bank PLC (NTB) for AMEX card payments. Your card details are not received or stored by Ancient Ceylon Tours in any form, and when you place an order as part of the checkout process you are automatically taken to the HNB Secure Payment facility for Master and Visa card payments and the NTB Secure Payment facility for AMEX card payments. Your credit card information will be securely transmitted to HNB or NTB for transaction authorization using WEBXPAY payment gateway integration configurations.
4. Price Policy
We offer our clients customized packages of land and / or services using various suppliers. The price of Your Travel Arrangements is subject to the possibility of changes and surcharges beyond the control of Us and may occur because of governmental action, currency exchange rate fluctuation and increases in suppliers’ prices as an example. If the price of Your Travel Arrangements is increased by any matters outside our control then you must either pay the additional price to us when we request it or cancel Your Travel Arrangements in accordance with these Booking Conditions.
All prices are provided in United States dollars.
5. Amendments and Cancellations
We reserve the right to charge USD 100 per change in the event of you wishing to transfer to another tour, change a confirmed booking or change Your Travel Arrangements in any way. This is in addition to any cancellation or other charge levied by operators or suppliers. The charge applies whether or not we are successful in confirming the amended reservation.
While We will use Our best endeavours to provide all Travel Arrangements as confirmed, reasonable changes in the Travel Arrangements may be made without notice to You if deemed necessary or advisable by Us at Our discretion.
Cancellation of Your Travel Arrangements by You must be notified to us in writing, and will take effect the day we receive it. The following Penalties will apply dependent upon the number of days before Your Travel Arrangements commence:
- Greater than 60 days – forfeit of Payment
- Between 30 and 60 days – 50% of total ground arrangement cost
- 19 or Less than 19 days – no refund of total ground arrangement cost
Our cancellation provisions also hereby override any conflicting cancellation provisions set out by any individual operators or suppliers used by us.
- The materials on Ancient Ceylon Tours' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Ancient Ceylon Tours makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Ancient Ceylon Tours does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ancient Ceylon Tours or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ancient Ceylon Tours' website, even if Ancient Ceylon Tours or a Ancient Ceylon Tours authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
9. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Ancient Ceylon Tours' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ancient Ceylon Tours does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Ancient Ceylon Tours may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Ancient Ceylon Tours does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Ancient Ceylon Tours has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ancient Ceylon Tours of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Ancient Ceylon Tours may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
12. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sri lanka and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.